Location: Cambridge, MA (primary); Oxford, UK or Warsaw, PL.
Salary: TBC upon application
RowAnalytics is an exciting start-up with some first-in-world technology to analyze high dimensional data including genomic, phenotypic and clinical. We can do computations that nobody else yet can – like analyzing multiple disease factors in combination and in parallel. The world’s best standard today of hyper-combinatorial analysis is 3 factors: we’re at 17 and our software is able to identify combinations of up to 30 factors that occur in patient populations but not in controls, and we are pushing for more factors in combination. Besides having cool technology, we’re a really fun bunch that truly wants to learn from you, just as we hope to be able to teach you some of the things we’ve learned along the way. We’re headquartered in Kidlington, UK, with new offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw and Cambridge, MA.
Join us for 3 months this summer – it will be way more fun than laying on the beach all day and getting sand in your phone!
Conduct literature search reviews to develop into case studies that highlight the differences between various search platforms
- Conduct literature reviews across search platforms
- Develop content including comparisons, blogs, reports on topics researched including documenting workflow
- Capture animated and/or video content demonstrating the workflow
- To be enrolled in a college or university program in a life science field of study. Strong skills in writing in English. Can be located in any of our spots.
- Excellent IT skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills with confident and professional telephone manner and fluent English
- Ability to prioritize and use own initiative
- Flexible approach to working
- Personal integrity and discretion
We will complete right to work employment checks as part of the recruitment process and you will therefore need to satisfy basic eligibility criteria/certain conditions of employment (e.g. nationality rules/right to work); and provide appropriate original documentation to verify ID, nationality, employment and/or academic history.
RowAnalytics is committed to equal opportunities.
Applications should be made to email@example.com by 30th April 2018